|Rainbows and Pregnant Catgirls!!! I Felicia!|
I never do this. Giving it a try.
Here are the rules
One. You must post these rules.
Two. Each person has to share ten facts about themselves.
Three. Answer the ten questions from the person who tagged you and make up ten questions for the ten people you tag.
Four. Choose ten people and include them in your journal.
Five. Go to their page and inform that they have been tagged by you. (I'm not doing this )
Six. Not like "You are tagged if you read this".
Seven. You have to legitimately tag ten people.
Eight. No tag backs.
Nine. You can not say that you do not do tags.
Ten. You MUST make a journal (no comments.)
1.What got you into drawing?
Being a child holding a crayon. To elaborate, I just loved cartoons and characters and I thought it was a ton of fun drawing with my mind's eye.
2. Have you had any philosophical thoughts at all?
Quite a question; yes, all the time. I'm constantly questioning why we do things. It seems to make the human race more interesting.
3. Has feminism become a joke to you in recent years because of the members of the feminism community or the radfems or in worse cases Tumblr?
Not so much a joke as it is something I'd rather not touch. I've come close many times to being drawn into a feminist argument but I know better than that.
4. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook, albeit rarely. I don't even have a Twitter account.
5. Since people claimed that Youtube has gotten to it's worst state, how much more worse do you think it can get or has it already gotten that way for you?
I heard how its being run now and honestly I'm just glad I'm not involved. Though I do feel for those who have invested a lot of time into their videos and channels.
6. What are your favorite sweets to eat?
Pastries and Reese's or KitKats.
7. If you were to meet a voice actor or a celebrity at any kind of convention, who would that be?
I'm thinking Scott Mcneil or Ashleigh Ball. Celebrity-wise, Hulk Hogan.
8. Is Mayonnaise an instrument?
9. favorite animal?
Fantasy? Dragons. Real? Cats.
10. Also Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Stick of Truth, Lightning Returns, Lords of Shadow 2 or Strider?
I've played none of these. I did play the old Strider on Genesis, so we'll go with that.
Questions for you from me!
1. What's your favorite thing to draw?
2. Favorite retro game system? (Prior to 2000)
3. Boxers or briefs?
4. Emulation or console?
5. Who will win at Wrestlemania this year, Triple H or Daniel Bryan?
6. Do you loathe fanservice or invite it willingly?
7. Do you feel like we're in a "retro-game extortion bubble" at the moment? (Older games are overpriced?)
8. When you draw people, do you abide by the "8-heads high rule"?
9. If you had to draw MLP ponies or Dick Cheney in a sexual nature, which would you draw?
10. The Hobbit is three movies; the Lord of the Rings is three movies. How does that make you feel?
For these questions I tag
Also, Sorry for my lack of activity lately. I've been drawing more than ever on my wacom tablet in SAI lately but its mostly just sketches; nothing worth posting at the moment. Though I'm considering sketch dumping on my pixiv.
When is uncertain as of now.
Skin Made By SugahCookie